Preventing pest infestation is a lot easier than trying to get rid of pests once they’ve infested a home. However, sometimes it’s too late for prevention and the pests have already made their way into the home. Some DIY methods work, but more often than not, they don’t.
Professional pest control companies are experts at dealing with a variety of pests and specifically the kids of pests native to your region. Hill Country Pest Control Kerrville is a well-established business that can help you out with pest control in the Hill Country. We are trained professionals with licenses to use different equipment that might be the key to ridding your home of unwanted pests.
Professional pest control companies, such as Hill Country Pest Control Kerrville employ professionals who are trained and licensed to use a combination of the newest technology, trusted methods, and geographical knowledge to eliminate pests in your Kerr County home.
Additionally, we recommend the following steps to prevent pests in your home:
- Seal cracks or holes around doors entryways, floorboards, and windows
- Replace or repair the screens in windows and doors and vents
- Cut back tall vines, grass, shrubs, and trees
- Keep your lawn and ornamental plants well kept
- Declutter your yard
- Eliminate standing water
- Disinfect your countertops, surfaces, shelves, and floors regularly
- Keep sink drains and countertops free of food particles
- Clean garbage containers regularly and keep a lid on the garbage
If your home’s pest infestation needs professional attention, call Hill Country Pest Control Kerrville today.